Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Wednesday, May 26, 2004
))
I wish you here tonight with me to see the northern lights
I wish you were here tonight with me
I wish I could have you by my side tonight when the sky is burning
I wish I could have you by my side
Cause I've been down and I've been crawling
Won't back down no more
Can't you stop the lies, falling from the skies
Down on me, I'm still standing
Can't you roll the dice, I might be surprised
Conscience clear, I'm still standing here
burns like a thousand stars, though you are light years away
burns like a thousand stars or more
you're up there, you're always with me
smiling down on me
can't you stop the lies, falling from the skies
down on me, I'm still standing
can't you roll the dice, I might be surprised
conscience clear, I'm still standing here
It's something sacred, something so beautiful
something quiet to ease my mind
when the pressure's taking me over and over
cause I've been down and I've been crawling
pushed around and always falling
you're up there, you're always with me
smiling down on me
can't you stop the lies, falling from the skies
down on me, I'm still standing
can't you roll the dice, I might be surprised
conscience clear, I'm still standing here
can't you stop the lies, falling from the skies
down on me, I'm still standing here
can't you roll the dice, I might be surprised
conscience clear, I'm still standing here
hEya j0urn0~
aint this s0ng nice...?
mEt up w chuhui t0dae!
heh havEn seen her f0r l0ng..
we t0ok v nice ne0..
den on e way h0me we t0ok l0tsa pics using phones..
hahax~niceeeee...
yEst wenta t0wn w amei!
hahax...c0ol man~
sh0ppin til our legs hurt~
retail thErapy r0cks~
g0nna g0 on sat w set0 after our gp mid year! =)
oya...wh0le b0dy was achin t0dae..
OUCH.
esp my bac...
hurts like hell~
yeah~
blah i dunn0 whata say either..
h0pe tmr will b nicE..
cyaa~
10:16 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com